Today’s installment of House Plans is our bedroom! I love walking into this room (when there isn’t an explosion of clothes) because it’s so bright and relaxing. The white walls, warm wood texture, and lack of furniture are what make that happen. However there are a few things that still need to be done to make this room complete.
- Repaint or eventually replace light fixture with something a little more unique
- Buy a bed frame and build a head board for it
- Hang plants in the far corner
- Hem curtains
- Hang a gallery wall above the dresser
- Install wood flooring and find a big area rug
- Install crown molding
The gallery wall is being put together right now and a post about it will follow so stay tuned!